It's a silly question, isn't it? There aren't many lawyers who would say no to that question.
Of course since we're the 21st century, we're also going to focus on something that most lawyers know they should be working on, but haven't gotten to yet: online strategies to get clients.
So the real question is this:
What's your digital strategy to get more clients for your practice?
Don't have one?
That's where I can help.
Not by piling you up with a huge list of things that you'll never do, but by focusing on some core digital marketing strategies that will actually build your law practice.
There are Too Many Options
Even lawyers who appreciate and understand the need for a digital marketing strategy can get overwhelmed very quickly.
After all – the options are many and varied.
Let's take Search Engine Optimization as an example. Google has more than 200 factors it considers when choosing what to rank. Beyond that, how do you find traffic numbers, how hard are keywords to compete, and how to get “get rank 1 on Google”?
What about Content Marketing? You've probably heard the term, but exactly what should you produce and when should you produce it? Many lawyers adopt the “quick – write an update!” strategy with their content marketing, which is actually no strategy at all.
Social Media? Other than publishing everything they write to social media, most lawyers and law firms are unfortunately very poor in their efforts on social media. Even if they were keen to get started, which platforms do you use, how do you use them, and what should you be doing to maximise your time?
What about email? What email service do you use and how do you use it? Do you have a plan to reacts to how your prospects and clients behave, or do you just treat everyone the same? How should you interact with new clients on email?
Let's Cut Through the Noise
I will help you do three things – which I know doesn't really sound like a lot.
But if you can do these three things properly, then you will win.
Although the final call is always yours, at each step I'll help you decide what's best for your practice, the time you are prepared to commit, and the results you want to see. Then I'll help you see it through.
So what will I help you do?
- Develop Your Digital Strategy – nothing happens without a strategy. You need to work through the process properly, otherwise everything that happens next is a waste of time.
- Implement Your Strategy – surprisingly, this is where most lawyers fail. We are great at writing out plans and coming up with grand ideas – but rarely do we actually implement what we talk about doing. I'll help you get it done.
- Refine Your Strategy – you might get things 100% right the first time around, and you might not. Some things might work better than others and you might want to double down on them. Whatever the case, reviewing and refining your strategy so you can continue to implement is a core component. You need to look at the results and see what's working and what's not.
That's it. Develop, implement, and refine.
No more noise.
Free First Strategy Session
Once you complete the form linked below, if I think we're a good fit and I can help you out, then I'll be in touch to arrange a free first strategy session.
After that if you like what you hear, then we can get going on a monthly basis and help you develop, implement and refine your plan in detail.
What's it Cost?
If you decide to proceed, we'll work out a fixed monthly retainer. There are no ceilings nor floors for how much time I will help you each month. You determine the pace of your success.
Every application (if approved) is quoted on a case-by-case basis, but as a general rule of thumb my monthly consulting fees (ex GST) start at $1,500 per month.
Ready to Start?
It's a simple two step process:
- Fill out the form below and tell me a bit about yourself. It won't take long and the questions aren't too hard, but it will help me understand your context.
- I'll review the form – I can't help everyone, and I want both us of to be confident that I can help you.
- If I think we're a good fit, then I'll be in touch to arrange a free first strategy session.
There are no commitments you need to make unless, following the strategy session, you decide you want to engage me going forward to help you further.