Perhaps you have a larger digital project that you need to undertake and need some outside help?
That's where my projects and workshops service comes in.
These are larger scale options that require more preparation and attention than my short consult service, but don't require an ongoing investment like the consulting option.
Everything is quoted on a per-job basis.
Some Examples of Projects, Training and Workshops
- Building a new WordPress website and teaching you how to use it
- Conducting a strategic website audit and giving you recommendations
- Workshops to design a social media plan, content marketing strategy or email marketing strategy
- Training you or your team to write better articles and produce better content (copywriting)
- Presenting/speaking on digital marketing strategies at events or functions
If in doubt, if it's somewhere inside the Digital Marketing world then feel free to reach out and find if I'm a good fit to help you.
How's it Work?
- You fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- I'll get in touch with you and if I'm a good fit for your project then we'll set up a free initial chat to finalise the details
- I'll send you quote to do what we've agreed
- If all is well – you accept the quote and we get going.
Things to Be Aware Of
Everything you tell me or we agree on is confidential to you – I won't share specifics around and neither should you.
I will often ask that 50% of the agreed quote be paid up in advance.
I'm not a coder – I'm a strategist. Don't submit requests about difficult coding or styling problems because I probably can't help you.
Ready to Speak?
Submit your details using the form below, and I'll be in touch soon.