My short consult service is for those who need a nudge in the right direction or some once off guidance, but don't need a full blown project or ongoing consulting.
Limited to 2 hours maximum (after which I suggest you look at getting a project done) I can help you fix things up, get started in the right direction, or be a sounding board for your ideas.
Some Examples of Potential “Quick Help” Topics
- Review and comment on my home page copywriting (that's already been written)
- Look over my website with me and help my spot potential issues or problems
- Help me decide which email marketing software to go with
- Should I use the Rainmaker Platform or Normal WordPress?
- How can I generate more content for my audience?
- Show me the basics on how to use my WordPress website
- Tell me if my marketing idea is terrible.
Generally speaking you'll want to be in the realm of digital marketing – websites, content marketing, social media and email marketing.
Really though the sky is the limit – if you submit a query and it's outside my expertise, I'll let you know.
How's it Work?
- You fill out the form at the bottom of this page;
- I check what you've said and let you know:
- whether I can help; and
- if so, if I agree with your time estimate.
- If you're OK to proceed, then I ask you to pay for the agreed price up front – if we go over (without you introducing new topics to the discussion that weren't part of your initial query) then I'll bear any extra.
- You'll get a calendar link from me which will allow you to find and book a suitable time for us to have our consultation.
- All information passed between us is confidential.
What's it Cost?
The total cost of a short consultation is calculated using the following building blocks (prices in AUD):
- $60 if your issue only takes 15 minutes or less to resolve (which basically never happens), but otherwise…
- $120 for the first 30 minutes
- $90 for the next 30 minutes
- $60 for every 30 minutes thereafter
Ready to Start?
Complete the form and let's get cracking!